Grid Status: Online
Total Regions: 23
Visitors (30 Days): 14
Total Residents: 477
Online Now: 0
Hypergriders online: 0

Cant get the demo working properly

1 year 6 months ago #3814 by foto50
I'm happy php7 worked out for u :) ... but be sure that I know this can only be a "temporary" solution.

Sooner or later php7 reaches its end of lifetime (as well as Joomla3) and I sure need to get a stable version for php8 and Joomla4 as soon as possible.

As for giving money to ur self: in jOpenSim backend in "users" u can select a user with the checkbox and then up in the top bar clicking on the button "Handle User Balance". Here u can transfer from the banker account to the user manually.

Greetz
FoTo50

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #3815 by Toby EDlund
ok i added it to myself threw php prolly was a bad idea becaus eon the money page i see

Error
The sum of all balances is not zero solve grid balance

how do i fix that? money is still working fine

1 year 6 months ago #3816 by Toby EDlund
also when someone buys something of yours its impossible to tell what it just says object buy. Is there a way to get more of a description?

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #3817 by Toby EDlund
Also one final question how to i configure the popup that says you gotta buy the currency on the site like you have on jopensimworld

1 year 6 months ago #3818 by Toby EDlund
I lied one last one Land sales? do they not work with this money module?

1 year 6 months ago #3819 by foto50
Hi Toby,

Huh lot of questions ;) I think best to start with answers is chronologically :)

1. error "the sum of all balances is not zero": ok, seems here some joomla update damaged the modal popup that should appear when clicking on "solve grid balance". I'll have to look at this closer to see how I can fix this. You can call that modal content manually by entering in your browser url-to-your-joomla/administrator/index.php?option=com_opensim&view=money&task=correctbalance. This will give u a small form where u can choose a banker balance that should get the correction.

The reason for it was that there have been (very rare) cases, where the transaction only got applied to one balance. A payment though always changes 2 balances - the sender and the receiver ones. I never found out the reason, but at least added this warning so investigation can be made in emergency case.

2. "object buy": this currently is unfortunately a fixed text inside the dll module and so can not be changed. But this gives me an idea for next update to insert there language variables instead which then can get an override in Joomla admin, thnx for the hint ;)

3. "popup that says you gotta buy the currency on the site": this u can find in jOpenSim global config in the tab "jOpenSimMoney" ... a bit further down -> "Customize buy currency" = Yes ... then u also have the fields for the url and the message (btw, below there is also the possibility to get balance not zero warnings to a specific email address).

4. "land purchase": yes it should work (at least in my tests in Firestorm and Singularity). Important for this is the value of "economy" in the section [GridInfoService] in your Robust.ini ... mind that changes there also require a refresh of the grid details in your viewer. The required settings in your ini files u can also see at url-to-your-joomla/administrator/index.php?option=com_opensim&view=addons&task=minfo

Hope the answers help :) greetz
FoTo50
The following user(s) said Thank You: Toby EDlund

1 year 6 months ago #3821 by Toby EDlund
ok I've configured the pop up and land sales are working, the popup says. Unable to Buy No Access to currecny! it doesnt say what i input into that cfg for some reason. Could it be because you have to be loged in on the website to access the buy currency section?

1 year 6 months ago #3822 by foto50
To get the popup inworld, no login is required, so no idea why this turns up for u.

Of course after the website turned up, a login is required so jOpenSim/jOpenSimPayPal knows where to transfer the inworld currency to.

1 year 6 months ago #3824 by Toby EDlund
one last issue how do i get sims off the license for example i have like 50 water regions that dont need money.... i added them to it by mistake then took the module away but it did not give me the alotment back now that they are not using the money module

1 year 6 months ago #3825 by foto50
Hi Toby

If simulators shut down clean (via "quit" in the console), the regions will be subtracted from the total amount. If simulators crash (dare to think that can happen ;) ) the subtraction didnt happen. But when they start again, they will not be added once again. If a crashed or unclean closed simulator does not start again, it might take some time - usually up to 1 hour - until the amount gets corrected.

I can see currently 104 counted regions. And if this was the only reason for your regionPlus, just let me know if u prefer to undo ;)

Greetz
FoTo50

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Search

Donate jOpenSim

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Amount

Our Regions

Region: Loc X: Loc Y:
Agora 1000 998
BareBad… 997 997
Bohemas 996 998
BoraBor… 1002 999
Crystal… 1001 1000