Grid Status: Online
Total Regions: 23
Visitors (30 Days): 8
Total Residents: 476
Online Now: 0
Hypergriders online: 0

Problems with Profile and Remote Administration

3 years 3 months ago #3408 by Marcus150
Hi everyone, can anyone help me? or some small problem with Jopensim, the first is with the Profile, the inworld profile page is blocked if I open it and I click on the profile it shows me the profile but then it stays there, if I go to coin or messages it does not open them, the second it is with remote administration, if I ask opensim version it always gives me this error
faultString = Requested method [admin_get_opensim_version] not found
I set everything as the OpenSim.ini file should be set

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #3409 by djphil
Hello Marcus150,

I'm not sure I understood your 1st problem, but I tested the profile on my test site and I had no problem seeing it and no problem changing page when I'm on the profile page. So I cannot reproduce your problem at home.

This could be a problem with your joomla configuration or a conflict with your template.
Could you provide your site url so that we can possibly see it and better understand your problem.

For your second problem, I also tried on my test site and I saw no problem with remote admin.
The remote admin command is running correctly, I get the simulator version, and I see the command running correctly in the region console.

Are you really 1000% sure you have configured your files correctly, can you check this carefully, please.
Make sure, for example, that the "admin_get_opensim_version" command is authorized in your configuration.
(see: enabled_methods = admin_broadcast | admin_create_region | admin_get_opensim_version)
Remote admin must be enabled in jOpenSim and must also be configured correctly in OpenSim.ini

If you can provide any other useful information to target your problem it may help.
For example log files, console error messages, etc ...

3 years 3 months ago #3410 by Marcus150
Thank you for your reply and help, the address is the following catelan-world.com , as regards the Remote Administration, I am sure that everything is optimally configured, checked and rechecked several times, made various tests with various configurations, but it never worked

3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #3411 by djphil
Hello Marcus150,

at this stage, and without additional information from you (error messages, log files, etc ...) and as I cannot reproduce the problem at home, I suggest waiting for Foto50 to also give an answer. Maybe he has some idea of the reason for your problems.

I also suggest showing your Remote Admin configuration of your OpenSim.ini and the corresponding one in your general jOpenSim configuration.

Finally, if we don't find your problem, I suggest you create a temporary account (with full perms admin) in your joomla and send it to us in a private message (login / password). This way we can connect to your joomla admin site and check your settings.

3 years 3 months ago #3412 by Marcus150
Hi thanks, as far as Remote Administration is concerned I solved it, now it works, the only thing I could not fix is the Inworld Profile module, it gets stuck on the first tab you select, and I realized that the module does not work either search, I recognize only one simulator, while I have 5 on different servers

3 years 3 months ago #3414 by djphil
Can you elaborate on what you have done to make Remote Admin work for you now, thank you.

3 years 3 months ago #3416 by Marcus150
in the OpenSim.ini file I only entered in IP which in the console highlighted it as access denied, but I have no idea who that IP is, mine is not for sure, checked all the IP addresses of my servers and none match, I only know that now works

3 years 3 months ago #3417 by djphil
Ok, so that was definitely a configuration issue.

For your frontend profile problem, I suspect a conflict but it's hard to tell without seeing your joomla backend configuration.
I suggest you try already with the default template, it could be a lead to help you understand the problem.

3 years 3 months ago #3418 by Marcus150
if you want I create a user with permissions and enter, I send it to you in private

3 years 3 months ago #3419 by Marcus150
I don't understand why the search doesn't work either, it only works on a simulator

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

Search

Donate jOpenSim

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Amount

Our Regions

Region: Loc X: Loc Y:
Agora 1000 998
BareBad… 997 997
Bohemas 996 998
BoraBor… 1002 999
Crystal… 1001 1000